The fine print.
- all transactions processed through Shopify
- we accept all major cards online or in-person
- membership balance accepted in-person or online using the card number on the email or physical card
- cash, check, & all major cards accepted in-person
- coming soon: EBT accepted for produce in person at our farmers markets
- EBT not allowed for member balance purchase
- Also see our Low-Income Discount Program
CANCEL OR CHANGE ORDER
- no order changes or cancellations within 24 hours of pickup
- to add more items to your pickup, simply order again
- to remove items from an order, or cancel entirely, you must email us your order number and request: email@example.com
- we stand by the quality of our produce; if you are in any way unsatisfied please reach out to us with your order number at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- we offer refunds as store balance
- please bring your own bags and boxes for your order to be placed into
- please return packaging labeled as part of our Reusable Packaging Program in the designated bin
DRIVE THRU PROTOCOL
- please remain in your car and pull up to the greeter
- tell us the name on your order and we will bring it to your car
- please communicate where you would like your order placed in your car
- at this time, you may not make additional purchases at our drive-thru pickups
- you may make additional in-person purchases when picking up your order
- follow the signage to ONLINE PICKUP and tell us the name on the order
- missed pickups will be left in a cooler by the Farm gate
- balance purchase open to new customers while offer lasts
- membership benefits still valid after balance is expended
- balance always available for purchase to existing members
MEMBER BALANCE REFUNDS
- unused member balance 100% refunded within 14-days of purchase if you are not happy with our service
- you may request a refund any time after 14-days for an 80% refund of unused balance
- Please contact us for a refund on member balance: email@example.com
LOST MEMBER CARD
- need a physical card? replace yours for $2.00
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- can wait it out? print your gift card info from your Membership Balance purchase confirmation email to shop in person
Star Tier Policies
- only available to members
- included in purchase of member balance of $1,000 or more
- billed seasonally (every 4 months), cancel anytime; non-refundable
UNSUBSCRIBING FROM STAR TIER
- on your seasonal email reminder, click cancel
- please email us with any issues in canceling
- purchases of donation item are non-refundable
- our many thanks for getting us ahead!
- Vibrant Farm will communicate with you via email automatically regarding any purchases, including a confirmation email and potential correspondence regarding changes to the order or fulfillment
- Customers, members, and the public alike can sign up for a number of email lists including our Farm Blog, Newsletter, and Product Promotions.
- Members are also encouraged to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for immediate updates.
- By agreeing to join our CSA Membership, you are agreeing to open and read all email communications as soon as you see them as much of the information is time sensitive.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
261 Old Mt. Tom Rd, Bantam, CT, 06750, United States