Copy of About CSA Membership
What is CSA?
"Community Supported Agriculture"
CSA programs are used by farmers to receive advance payment from customers in exchange for produce throughout the season.
This concept originated from groundbreaking work of Dr. Booker T. Whately in Alabama, a regenerative farming legend.
Our CSA Program
- Priority access to fresh produce & live plants at a discount
- Confirm your commitment to the farm and our local food resilience
What Happens After Purchase?
- Your Balance is available upon email receipt of card number (within 12 hours after purchase)
- Receive your physical card at your first order pickup or let us know if you'd like it mailed to you
- Each balance purchase receives a new card number; when renewing you receive a new card
- Shop from our website to order ahead or shop in person at the Litchfield Farmers Market
Run out of Balance?
- Continue to enjoy membership account perks even without purchase of additional balance. Once a member, always a member.
- Members can purchase additional balance anytime
- After purchase of additional balance, you will receive a new member card & number
by purchasing member balance you agree to our: