About CSA Membership
your best way to support the farm
The purchase of Vibrant Farm CSA ("Community Supported Agriculture") Membership Balance is a convenient way to access fresh vegetables offered every week grown by Meghan, Curtis, and the talented Vibrant Farm crew. It is also the best way to support the farm.
Our 2021 CSA Members were a vital key to our farm’s financial sustainability in our first season growing in Bantam, CT. This encouraging group of brave early adopters proved their commitment to local food resilience by purchasing their share of the harvest in advance of the season. As a startup and community-supported farm, these early commitments are a necessary component to our seasonal cash flow.
CSA Member Card and the 2022 Vibrant Farm Crew
Here’s How It Works
Our CSA is a declining balance program that works like a gift card.
CSA Balance can be redeemed for produce online or in person.
We also offer curated “boxes” similar to the classic CSA model.
Check our Homepage for current pickup, markets, and pop-up schedule.
Our CSA is flexible for you.
You are free to use your Balance
at a frequency of your choosing.
From sowing seeds to selling veggies, Vibrant Farm takes great care in producing year-round Certified Naturally Grown produce
Where to redeem
Shop our booth:
Produce Pickup at Vibrant Farm for online preorders and In-person Shopping at the Litchfield Farmers Market
Member Balance is available year round, though it is not required to shop with us.
Balance is offered at a discount
during the following periods:
Fine Print, Details, & FAQ
Is Member Balance required to shop?
- Not at all! But our Member Balance is a convenient way for frequent customers and the farm to do business together.
Receiving your Card
- You will receive your physical card at your first pickup or by mail upon request. Please email email@example.com to request mail.
When is it available to use?
- A digital version of balance is available within 12 hours of purchase, sent via email
- Physical card will be mailed upon request
- In-person purchase of CSA balance is available immediately
How is this the best way to support the farm?
- Commitment - Member Balance purchase confirms your commitment to the harvest ahead!
Financial Alignment - Purchasing your produce in advance better aligns with our farm’s necessary purchase of seed, fertilizer, supplies, and labor to grow the season ahead’s produce
Can I use this in grocery stores?
- You may find our products on the shelves of many fine grocers & farm stands around Litchfield County. However we do not currently offer purchasing or pickups using Member Balance at these locations.
How to Check Your Balance
Your email receipt of card number contains a link to view card & check your balance - save this email! Can't find it? Let us know and we'll resend it!
- Balance is listed on every receipt on purchase made using CSA Balance
- Read more on How To: Check You CSA Balance
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resend a copy of your card confirmation email.
- You can use your email confirmation at market or online
Run out of Balance?
We cannot add funds to an existing card, so by purchasing more Balance you will receive a new card and number.
You may purchase Balance anytime, however we encourage you to take advantage of our discount windows! (see above)
by purchasing member balance you agree to our: